<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The deaths of children, during a revolution. 

I remember, one time, asking my dad how to deal with Northern Ireland.

He said "Kill them.  Kill them all."

I remember him remarking about the casualties on Bloody Sunday, that children were killed and injured because parents were willing to have them on the street, that day.  I'm sure it resonated with his experiences in Vietnam and Marxist/Leninist insurgencies in general: create an atrocity, and then invite left-wing journalists in to amplify and broadcast, to the disadvantage of the non-Marxist/Leninists.

Before he died, he gave me another insight into his philosophy:  "Complaints from the morgue are the easiest to ignore."

Dude was hard core.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?