<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I used to vote libertarian. No more.

My motivation for voting Libertarian was two-fold. One, I actually agree with the platform. Two, I foolishly believed that the more people voted Libertarian, the more the other parties would move to the Libertarian way, in order to gain votes.

Well, I've beyond that now. The Democrats got the Congress in 2007, and the Presidency in 2009. Since the arrival on scene of Barack Hussein Obama, Democrats have become doctrinaire hard-leftists, out to socialize the entire economy, no matter the opinion of the electorate.

So, this November I will be voting the straight Republican ticket. The Democrats must be put out of power, for the sake of the country. Maybe the Republicans aren't the best - though I have high hopes for the effects of the Tea Party - but the difference between the Republicans and the Democrats is the difference between a dog that howls all night and the zombie apocalypse: after the zombie apocalypse, the howling dog is a mercy.

Comments:
The govt spent more money investigating Clinton getting a blow job than investigating the Iraq war that the Bush and Refuckblican perpetrated that cost us so many lives and $3 Trillion!

The govt is controlled by the right you stupid mother fucker.
 
This is some truly awesome reasoning.

I mean, this is the sort of reasoning that will give Republicans control of the US House and Senate.
 
Discuss the reasoning stupid mother fucker.

What you mean if of no fucking consequence.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?