<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2010

I used to have my own little software contracting company.

I shut it down yesterday.

With all the talking down the Democrats started on the economy, four years ago, and the attendant decline in business, and with all the incoming taxes and paperwork requirements from ObamaCare, I just decided "Screw it! Let the man handle it."

I am now an employee. All the downstream businesses that used to benefit from me (accountant, conferences, airlines, hotels, etc.) are SOL.

Thanks to The Won.


November.

Comments:
Business shut down because they can't make enough sales. How much did you sell this year, stupid mother fucker? If you sold $0, then it doesn't matter, does it? Conversely if the sales are really good, the companies don't mind paying the extra buck to uncle sam.
 
Dear President The Won,

Thanks for the sympathy.

November.


Patrick
--
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?