<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 04, 2009

A while back someone quoted the "hockey stick" diagram to me as evidence that my "global warming"/"climate change"/"whatever the hell is it this week?" skepticism was wrongheaded.

Now I find someone has run random data through the model used to generate the hockey stick chart, and arrived at ... a hockey stick chart.

Got that?

So pronounced are the biases in the model, that even random data will give you the result that the earth is warming.

A whole generation has been brainwashed with this bullshit. Algore has made billions off it. Government have spent through the nose on it. I have been taxed based for it. Careers have been ruined over it.

I hope the perpetrators get all the punishment they deserve.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?