<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 05, 2009

I've not been paying attention to the news, so I just heard about Sarah Palin.

In the past,I've been disgusted by her treatment at the hands of the legacy media. Her arrival on the national political stage strikes me as a moment when the Democrat party might want to examine its reflex misogyny.

Here's the deal with Sarah Palin: She's a strong political female who owes nothing to the Democrat party. For that reason alone she's been the target of the country's leftist political elite. She took on Murkowski, back in the day, so she has no friends in the Alaska Republican political elite.

Were I her, I'd skip past the Democrats, and the Republicans, and bring a populist message to America.

It might work, especially in light of the trillions in debt The Won Who Has Been Promised Us At This Time is Saddling Us With At This Time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?