<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Congressional Budget Office comes through with more cheery news.


The bottom line? The closer The One's dreams come to reality, the more unsustainable they are.

My US Representative, Hank Johnson, voted for the President's $787 billion "stimulus" package. He voted for the idea called the cap and tax bill. Doubtless, he'll vote for health care "reform" when that comes up. Hand-in-glove with the President, he's out to beggar me. All I ever did to him was vote for him over Cynthia McKinney.

Of course, I live in DeKalb County, where a Republican can't get elected. My only option is to vote for the least-bad Democrat. The least-bad Democrat will always be the Democrat out to point a gun at your head and demand more taxes.

Roll on mid-term elections, divided government, gridlock, and economic recovery.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?