<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I remember, back in the day, being told that my training base in San Antonio was closer to Managua than to Washington, DC.

So, here I am today in Atlanta, Georgia, reading the news from Alabama. From a place about two hours drive away from me. Oh, and on the other side of the highway from me, it's Mexicans, thirty to a house, for a mile or two. Oh, and we have had B&Es in our neighborhood, to the point where the wife is building what I recall from my military training being described as "point defenses."

My guess is that Mexicans will have to be slaughtering State Department employees in their DC apartments before the border with Mexico will be an issue for the Imperial Federal Government.

Because, you know, all those Democrat voters.

Assholes.

Why, oh why, do Americans vote for Democrats? All they do is buy themselves momentary ecstasy, at the cost of extended pain.

Oh. Right. Ecstasy.

Fools.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?