<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So, Hillary's going to be Secretary of State. I am, frankly, amazed.

I find myself, as the old political saw goes, wondering what she means by this.

In any event, it'll make for all sorts of interesting scandals in the next few years. All sorts of colorful characters turning up after donating millions to the Clintons. I see loads of central Asian despots calling in chits.

Oh, and Bill's back.

Though, God help us, she might be an improvement on the utterly feckless Rice.

Anyway, after all the changiness and hopiness, it looks like the Obama administration will be a tossup between Carter II and Clinton III. I'm leaning towards Carter II, with the Iranians acquiring nukes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?