<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm making a slow trip from Atlanta to Miami for the SpringOne Americas conference.

Today I made it to St. Augustine. Nice little town. Oddly enough, every other house seems to be for sale.

I went to a Mexican place by the name of "Acapulco" for dinner. Guacamole dip appetizer and a hot and spicey beef burrito for the main course. Plus margaritas - which turned out to have zero alcohol in them. Total rip-off. The food's decent, but avoid the drinks, they're totally watered down.

Here's a crap picture (forgot my tripod) showing Jupiter above Venus, over St. Augustine, just after sunset:




UPDATE: I woke at 0700 to the clear sounds of someone beating out a loud rhythm on a base and snare drums, with occasional reference to cymbals. This was followed by what I can only think was a long solo for castanets. No rest for the wicked, I suppose.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?