<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today I heard Newt Gingrich talk about reducing America's "carbon footprint".

This evening, I could have sworn I caught sight of the Devil ice-skating, out of the corner of my eye.

I think the Republican party has decided that the way to regain political power is to become center-left. You know, become Democrat.

Forget the fact that they lost power because they were complete venal bastards. In the New Republican Political Consensus (tm), the way to regain power is to become complete left-leaning venal bastards.

God! Politicians are soooooooooooooo stupid. They've got about enough brain to shoal. Like mackerel. Wait. I remember something. Oh yes. Like rotten mackerel in the moonlight, they both shine and stink.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?