<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 07, 2006

It looks like Lieberman's out.

My God! That he should lose to this dim, squawking, silver-spoon-in-the-mouth nonentity. This biddable mediocrity.

This is a clear indication that the Democrat party is veering farther-and-farther into well-deserved obscurity. This is not a serious political party. It is increasingly a collection of barking moonbats whose major issues are more-and-more out of touch with America. This is a pity, IMHO, as you get the best government when both parties are more-or-less evenly matched.


UPDATE: Hillary gets the NYT to shill for her. Way to spin, Hill. Maybe you won't get too much splatter.


UPDATE: This guy kid-of echoes me. Or I echo him. I don't know, I don't know animals. Either way it's bad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?