<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I've had the flu for the last few days, so I've been lying in bed, pushing fluids, and suffering.

While lying flat on my back, I've been listening to talk radio. It's been about Terri Schiavo, and it's been a study in contrasts.

For example, The Kimmer and Boortz have mostly been legalistic and about letting her die.

Over on Seah Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, the talk is all about "The Forces of Death" and "The Forces of Life". I don't think this is a coincidence.

Of late the Democrats have been doing their damnedest to keep President Bush's judicial nominees bottled up with a filibuster. I think the national Republicans have decided to up the ante. If the President can't have his nominees, then the Democrats, and Carter/Clinton judges are going to have the bloody Terri Schiavo flag waved in their faces.

The constant drumbeat will be "Why do you always vote for death?"

The right-to-life part of the Republican party is feeling its oats, and we're about to hear a lot more of this.

Guaranteed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?