<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I just love Arnold's speech. If he wanted it badly enough, I bed he could become President himself and Constitution be damned.

The first night's speeches were great. McCain sounded like Churchill, and Giuliani just sucked you in. The great thing, in my mind, was the contrast with the Democrats. In remembering 9/11, the Democrats had a candlelight moment. Fair enough, but total emphasis on being a victim. The Republicans, by comparison, acknowledge the tragedy but then add that they're going to take the fight to the terrorists. Much more satisfying to me, as I just can't imagine wallowing in self-pity.

I can't wait to hear Zell Miller's speech. Here in Georgia he has a 70% approval rating. America's about to see why, once again.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?