<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

My blogging days are over. So long suckers!



To whom it may concern,

This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither does you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending the mail without your permission.

My name is Sarah Adidi Guei, The daughter of the late military ruler of Ivory-Coast (Retired Brigadier General Robert Guei) who was assassinated in a political crisis, which led to war in my country (Ivory-Coast) on 19th September 2002. My father, mother and two junior brothers were killed by some soldiers believed to be loyal to the government because of my father's objection to some certain policies of the present government.

I was lucky to have escaped with a brother who is the last child of the family that night because we were visiting a family friend in another city far away from our home.

Before we left for Togo, I visited our home where my mother and my two junior ones were killed in our village and during the search for some documents in my father's room came across some vital documents and the keys to a secret vault in the house. I took the keys and went down to where the vault is and there I discovered two metal boxes, which were carefully hidden. With the aide of the documents I was able to open the boxes only to find out that the boxes were full of money in hundred dollar bills. I could not count the money because I was very shock to see it and again it is too much for me to count but the documents that I discovered in his room, which led me to the boxes, put the money at $10,000,000(Ten million USD).

I locked it back carefully and arranged for the boxes to be moved with me through the help of some family friends to Abidjan the capital city where I deposited it with a security company for safe-keeping. I did not declare the content of boxes to the security company; I only declare it as family valuables.

I cannot touch the money and even afraid to tell it to our family friends who have been coming to visit us in Togo. I decided that it would be better to move the money abroad where I can put to safe and have it invested. This has been my reason for contacting you.

I would have given you my telephone number so that you can call me in order to discuss the issue better but I'm afraid to do so because we have too many people around us who I would not want to know of the money. It will be better for me to communicate through Internet until we can make proper and solid arrangements about how to move the money.

I wish to meet with you if you can make a trip to The Republic of Togo or Ivory-Coast, then we can meet secretly before we go ahead for the transaction. I am ready to offer 20% of the money to you for this assistance.

It is not that I am paying you but for your assistance which I shall really appreciate.

Please I wish that this assistance be treated highly confidential.

Waiting to read your response about the proposal soonest.

Thanks,


Sarah Guei.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?